An Online View of Student Thinking and Reasoning Abilities
Cognitive Ability (Grades 2–12)
Aptitude Delivery Format: Online
InView Online Provides a Clearer Picture of Your Students’ Cognitive Abilities
Educators want an assessment that accurately measures students’ development—the higher-level thinking and reasoning skills that are important to academic achievement and performance on college entrance exams. InView Online provides a clear picture of students’ cognitive abilities in Grades 2–12. Educators learn valuable information about all student population groups including gifted and talented, and students with disabilities.
Why use an Online Cognitive Assessment?
A cognitive abilities assessment helps to define and focus on individual student needs more effectively. InView Online provides insightful information over and beyond achievement test scores, about crucial cognitive skills like verbal reasoning, nonverbal reasoning, and quantitative reasoning.
Gain Clear Information to Target Instruction ─ All Online
Meaningful assessment does more than measure—it provides direction to guide instruction. InView Online can map student strengths, reveal hidden abilities, and point the way to new learning opportunities. When we know how student’s learn best, we most effectively teach to students’ needs.
With InView Online you can:
- Assess critical cognitive abilities, Grades 2–12
- Identify student strengths and detect potential learning problems
- Anticipate student achievement on college entrance exams (for upper grades)
- Highlight Gifted and Talented placement information
- Offer inclusiveness, equity, and fairness for all students
- Position students for success by supporting more targeted instructional decisions
- Meet Title I and IDEA reporting requirements
Using InView Online You Gain:
- An accurate and reliable measure of inductive and deductive reasoning processes—abilities crucial for academic success.
- A valuable measure of quantitative reasoning, not reliant solely on math questions and free of bias.
- Insightful information about student skills that are valid and reliable predictors of student academic success.
- The ability to identify students for placement in the most appropriate learning programs.
Click here to learn more about InView Online.