TerraNova3 Complete Battery Online
Highly accurate measurement of important skills and knowledge
Standardized Norm-Referenced Achievement Test (2017 Norms)
Online (Grades 3-8)
Reliable Information to Target Instruction
This Web-based version of the popular TerraNova norm-referenced assessment helps teachers identify student needs and measure progress in reading, language, mathematics, science, and social studies for Grades 3–8.
Get Fast Information You Can Trust
- Clear, timely, comprehensive, and instructionally relevant results to identify student needs and target instruction.
- Easy-to-read reports to help adjust teaching strategies and communicate with parents and other stakeholders.
- Offering an engaging format that deeply and comprehensively measures student performance.
- Administration efficiencies mean more time for teaching and less time spent on managing paper test materials.
- TerraNova provides norm-referenced, criterion-referenced and performance/proficiency level data. Schools use this data for comparison as well as diagnostically to impact instruction in the classroom.
- Compatibility with a wide range of testing devices, allowing students to test on the devices they already know and use in the classroom.
Benefits of Online Testing with TerraNova
- Districts and schools looking for a quality norm-referenced assessment receive immediate online results to inform and direct classroom instruction.
- When used early in the year TerraNova Online determines student skills while there is ample time to plan targeted, personalized instruction and effectively impact achievement.
- Preliminary data on student performance is available within the same day. This data allows educators to quickly target instructional needs and monitor progress.
- Secure, web-based DRC INSIGHT™ online testing platform provides greater security than paper-based testing.
- Intuitive, universally designed testing interface that is accessible for all students and includes built-in accommodations and accessibility tools.
- Allows compatibility with a wide range of testing devices, allowing students to test on the devices they already know and use in the classroom.
- Delivers single sign-on (SSO) integration with DRC INSIGHT, providing you with seamless navigation between and across all DRC products and assessment services.
- Offers advanced data visualizations that provide many more options for viewing and analyzing data, including new filtering options for greater customization.
- Consolidation of reports so that you can see data in a tabular and graphical format on the same screen.
- More contemporary look-and-feel and improved navigation for the user interface.